Monday, October 12, 2009

Music Therapy

September 22, 2009

Nancy Regin
7506 Woodridge Way
San Diego, CA 92114

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Nancy and my child’s name is Noah. I am writing to whomever this letter concerns because I am part of the Music Program at Lindsay Community School. Generally speaking, I believe music therapy is very important to mothers and their infants. For instance, many of us mothers enjoy having the privilege of seeing our children enjoy the music, and as a mother I enjoy seeing the mental growth of my child. I have only been in music therapy for about four months and I’ve seen my child learn many new things such as communication, language, thinking, walking and many little things that matter in my child’s future.

Therefore, when my child and I participate in music therapy I know my son feels the bond that I feel when we are singing and dancing and learning sign language, as well as new songs, I love how he’s in an active school at such a young age. He enjoys “The Shark Song” the most, he’s always trying to sing for every occasion. Just knowing how great this school makes him interact more with my family and me there’s no way I can miss a day of music therapy. My mother is very impressed by my child’s growth ever since he has been attending the nursery at Lindsay.

The music class has affected my child’s and my relationship, particularly in a way that he just loves interacting more at home. He interacts in a way that he has never done before I have just seen him grow so much ever since my child has been attending the nursery, he plays more with bigger toys, likes to sing and clap at home and lets me know with sign language what he wants. I am very impressed and I strongly suggest Lindsay keep the therapy classes for the children, there couldn’t had been a better place to start off for my child’s development.

Sincerely,


Nancy Regin
Teen Mother

1 comment:

  1. Great article! Thanks for your lovely post, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post on Music Therapy. RAV Vast are my music therapy https://ravvast.com/catalog/drums/ravvast.

    ReplyDelete