Monday, October 12, 2009

My Education,My Future.

1. What resonated with you from President Obama's speech? What lines or phrases do you remember? Something that resonated me from Obama's speech was that he said if you give up on yourself your giving up on your country.One of the phrases that i remember that I remember was " I expect great things from each of you"

2. What were the three most important words in Obama's speech? What do they mean?
The three most important words in Obama's speech were education, responsbility, and commit.I think that what he means in these three words are to never give up persue your happiness.

3. Is Obama inspiring you to do anything? Is he challenging you to do something? What is it?
Obama inspired me to be a better person in life as a mother and a student, He inspired me to never give up and keep moving foward.

4. Obama said, "no one has written your destiny for you, you make your own destiny." What does this quote mean to you and your life? That my life comes out to the way I make it come out to be and that every step in life I take will change eather for the good or bad, I have the strength to empower my future.

5. Obama stressed the importance of working hard in school and contributing to your country. He also asked, "What's your contribution going to be? What problems are you going to solve?" How would you answer this question if you were conversing with Mr. Obama?My contribution will be to keep my educstion going on till I am satified in life for what i have done for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment