Friday, January 29, 2010

Message to the Graduates


To all the hardworking mother's from Lindsay, I just want to say that I' am very excited to see that you have made it to success. Your achievement to termination is a very good example to me and many other teen moms who are on the path to the same success you have achieved. Your road to many other pathways have opened, you now have many opened doors. You are an achiever, succeeder, and a winner. Congratulations I acknowledge you all, I wish you all good fortune.

I feel that when that day arrives, I will be very emotional and happy, excited is what I feel. Just thinking about it gives me the butterflies. Graduating is a big goal in my life, I expect a lot from myself and will tend to achieve my dreams. I can't explain how I will do till that day, I just know I will get there and continue with my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment