Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Mammals? Captivity? I will be giving you three main reasons why mammals should not be kept in captivity. For one I think they are mistreated. I feel they should have the freedom to live in their real habitats.If they dont then later then put them in back, and die, because they no longer know how to live in the surreal life.My other reason why mammals should not be kept in captivity is because when they have babies at Sea World or other captivities they end up dying because they aren't able to suvive.Mammals should be let free in the wild, that way maybe we can visit them at the wild were we can really see their natural habitats.I dont think that mammals should be kept in cages for the rest of their lives.The only way I think mammals should be kept in captivity is only if they are endangered,or hurt.I think humans and mammals should have a equal balance of freedom!

2 comments:

  1. It's a good paragragh but you need to point out the three reasons why and give details and a conclusion!! overall it's good.

    ReplyDelete