Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Responding to Cupcake's Memoir


2. Did this book change your life in any specific way, or perhaps, cause you to think differently about certain issues? If so, what and how?

I don't think this book changed my life in any specific way, I think it just made me realize how lucky I'm to have the life that I have,It did cause me to think differently about a couple of things such as hanging out with the wrong crowd at the wrong time, doing drugs, I mean we all have our ups and downs and our good and bad,but as I can see by reading this very interesting book is its all in your hands,you have the choice!Another thing i thought I had it bad in life,but as I see Cupcake's life how shes running up and down in her life with the drug use,abortions and getting raped was just another thing in life that I'm just very lucky that i have the most supporting people in my life and this work assignment has made me thank my mother in many sort of ways,Cupcake's life is so differently than mine and I appreciate so many things in life,and I'm so glad that I've met my wonderful teachers,I hope your reading this Dawn,I appreciate the hard work you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment